[FieldTrip] Source fitting with template MRI/Headmodel

Julian Keil julian.keil at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 09:40:06 CET 2017

Hi Tommy,

did you do some sort of contrast (e.g. with the noise estimate or a baseline) after your source analysis?
Right now, it's not clear what you are looking at. Could you paste your code not only of the sourceanalysis, but the rest after which got you to the plot?
It might also be the case that the automatic scaling in the source plot throws you off - maybe try setting it by hand.

Good luck,

Julian