[FieldTrip] Help needed for an Emotiv layout

Sélène Petit selene.petit at hotmail.fr
Wed Jan 11 01:53:40 CET 2017

Hi,
I want to analyze some Emotiv EPOC+ data using cluster permutation. My problem is I don't know how to get a layout or a neighbour matrix for this system. Does someone have a .lay file and a neighbour file for Emotiv? Or should I create my own? I'm not sure how to do that, even after reading the documentation for ft_prepapre_layout.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Kindly,
Selene

Selene Petit
PhD Candidate
Department of Cognitive Science |  Level 3, Australia Hearing Hub
16 University Avenue Macquarie University NSW 2109 Australia
T: 0404602281  | ccd.edu.au<http://www.ccd.edu.au/> |  mq.edu.au<http://mq.edu.au/>