[FieldTrip] Getting "nan" from ft_read_cifti

Joan Rue Queralt joan.rue01 at estudiant.upf.edu
Wed Jan 4 10:56:31 CET 2017

Dear all,

I am new to this subject, so I apologize if this is a very simple error.

I have downloaded parcellated fMRI time series from HCP and when I apply the function:

>> TC =  ft_read_cifti('100206.dtseries.nii’);

Then the TC.dtseries has 200 columns (parcels) and 96854 rows, which I understand they are the values for each timestep. The problem is that quite a lot of these rows are purely “NaN” values.

Does anybody experienced the same problem? What I am missing?
Thank you in advanced!

Joan