[FieldTrip] ft_sourcestatistics does not recognize source input data

Werkle, Markus werkle at mpib-berlin.mpg.de
Mon Jan 2 13:20:07 CET 2017

Dear Jan-Mathijs,

thank you for you fast reply. But unfortunately, removing the fields does not change the error message et all.

Best,
Markus

Dr. Markus Werkle-Bergner, Dipl. Psych.
Senior Research Scientist (W2)

Jacobs Foundation Research Fellow 2017-2019

Max Planck Institute for Human Development
Center for Lifespan Psychology

Lentzeallee 94, 14195 Berlin

Tel.: 0049 (0)30 82406 447 Fax.: 0049 (0)30 824 99 39
Mail: werkle at mpib-berlin.mpg.de
http://www.mpib-berlin.mpg.de/en/staff/markus-werkle-bergner