[FieldTrip] Glasser et al. 2016 related atlas

Juan juangpc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 11:18:56 CET 2017

Thanks a lot.

By the way, there is another atlas I've been interested on, the Brainnetome
atlas (Fan et al 2016. Cerebral Cortex). It was mentioned before in this
forum. Maybe it has been already imported, but just in case, this one, I
could successfully import it. It's here
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/xdox87ka36e42xv/atlas_brainnetome.mat?dl=0>.

Juan