[FieldTrip] 96 channel ActiCap sensor locations

Andrew Chang changa5 at mcmaster.ca
Sat Feb 25 16:39:17 CET 2017

Dear FieldTrip users,

I am wondering whether anyone would like to share the Fieldtrip layout file
of the "*actiCap 96Ch Standard 2*" EEG cap with me. I have checked around
the websites of Fieldtrip and Easycap, but failed to find anything useful.
So far I only got it's top-view map and it's Theta/Phi Coordinates (see the
attached PDFs in the links below).
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wlshxqb93tn4duz/actiCAP-96-channel-Standard-2.pdf?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6bva7az6ydc6hvh/actiCap-96Ch-Standard%202%20Theta_Phi_CAP.pdf?dl=0

It would be very appreciated if anyone can share the Fieldtrip layout file
with me, or teach me how to create a layout in Fieldtrip from Theta/Phi
Coordinates.
Thank you all in advance!

Sincerely,
Andrew

--
Andrew Chang, Ph.D. Candidate
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholar

Auditory Development Lab
Department of Psychology, Neuroscience & Behaviour
McMaster University