[FieldTrip] MEG Nord conference in Aarhus - May 9-10

Sarang S. Dalal sarang at cfin.au.dk
Mon Feb 20 15:13:40 CET 2017

On behalf of the Center of Functionally Integrative Neurosciece (CFIN, Aarhus University, Denmark), we would like to welcome you to the first Nordic MEG conference (MEG Nord 2017) – the first international meeting dedicated to development of magnetoencephalographic science and technology in Northern Europe and Scandinavia. With the growing number of MEG groups in Northern Europe, the conference will serve to create stronger ties between them, exchange ideas and techniques, have more collaborative projects, create common standards and jointly apply for funding.

CFIN and Aarhus University are pleased to host the first meeting in what will hopefully become a regular series of international events. The meeting will take place at AU on May 9-10, 2017 (preceded by MEG-related satellite events on May 8), and will gather together scientists from all main MEG centres in Northern Europe as well as collaborators and guests from across the world.

The meeting programme will feature dedicated slots for oral presentations by the main Nordic MEG sites. However, researchers from anywhere in the world are invited to attend, and will have the opportunity to submit abstracts for the poster session or a short talk.

We are striving to keep the conference participation free of any fees or charges to the participants, but note that registration is obligatory (see below). We hope you will enjoy a stimulating conference, a company of friendly colleagues, and the beautiful old Danish city of Aarhus, European Capital of Culture for 2017.

You can find our preliminary program online here:
http://cfin.au.dk/meg-nord-2017/

We look forward to seeing you here!

Yury Shtyrov / Sarang Dalal / Chris Bailey