[FieldTrip] way to subset data in cfg structure?

Tim Meehan timeehan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 23:53:37 CET 2017

Hi Stephen,

Thanks, I checked out ft_selectdata, but what I really want is a way to
subselect the time dimension, not the channel dimension. I don't see this
as an option in ft_selectdata. I can do this subselection manually by going
into the trials and time fields but it's a little bit clunky and was hoping
there might be a more elegant way...

Thanks,
Tim