[FieldTrip] Starting at ft_timelockstatistics

Danielle Farrar danielle.farrar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 02:52:34 CET 2017

Hello,

Just a quick question to follow up on this. I've gotten a bit further on
this question, but now am stuck because ft_timelockstatistics requires a
cfg.design field.  I was wondering how to construct this field?  I haven't
been able to find an example in the documentation.

Thanks,
Danielle

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 11:40 AM, Danielle Farrar <danielle.farrar at gmail.com