[FieldTrip] Nijmegen FieldTrip course 2017: registration open

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Thu Feb 2 11:08:17 CET 2017

Dear all,

We would like to announce that the registration for our yearly FieldTrip toolkit course in Nijmegen has been opened , which will take place between April 3 and April 7. Please follow this link<http://www.ru.nl/donders/agenda-news/tool-kits-cognitive/vm-tool-kits/donders-meg-eeg-tool-kit> for more information.

Note that we typically receive more registration requests than that there are seats in the course (which will be 60). Unfortunately, we always have to disappoint people. The selection of participants will be based on the background experience, the research interest and the expectations on what you will learn (see the questions below). Based on this you will not automatically be selected  if you were not selected for a previous occasion.

Best wishes,

Jan-Mathijs

J.M.Schoffelen, MD PhD
Senior Researcher, VIDI-fellow
Telephone: +31-24-3614793
Physical location: room 00.028
Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging, Nijmegen, The Netherlands