[FieldTrip] Negative values with debiased weighted phase lag index

Julian Keil julian.keil at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 12:10:17 CET 2017

Dear Lizzie,

this comes up from time to time on the Mailinglist.
Check for example this response by Martin Vinck:
https://mailman.science.ru.nl/pipermail/fieldtrip/2011-June/003892.html

Quote: The debiased WPLI estimator gets negative however as a consequence of the debiasing method - different issue.

Cheers,

Julian