[FieldTrip] Error reading fif file during ft_read_headshape

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Mon Feb 6 09:57:13 CET 2017

Hi Alba,

The first error that you report is a low-level reading error, that may have nothing to do with fieldtrip. You may want to check which version of the mne-matlab software you are using.

The workaround you tried out is not going to work, because ft_volumedownsample only works on data that is defined on a volumetric grid of dipole positions, not on a cortical sheet.

J.M.Schoffelen, MD PhD
Senior Researcher, VIDI-fellow
Telephone: +31-24-3614793
Physical location: room 00.028
Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging, Nijmegen, The Netherlands