[FieldTrip] Forward model EEG no MRI

Julian Keil julian.keil at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 17:37:51 CET 2017

Dear Sophia,

Fieldtrip comes with a number of precomputed Headmodels as well as standard MRIs which you can use (take a look into the „forward“-folder in the FT directory).
You just have to make sure, your electrodes fit to the headmodels, but you would have to do this with a „real“ MRI as well.

Good luck,

Julian