[FieldTrip] Using PPC method

马天阳 tianyangma2013 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 11:05:38 CEST 2017

Dear Andreas,

I am also a new learner using PPC method. In your reply to Julia,  I don’t
quite understand why there are same number of values in timestamp and time,
since timestamps is the spike times from the beginning of the recording to
the end and time is relative to trigger in each trial.

In my case, I have timestamp of spikes and LFP data 0.5 s  before and after
stimulus in each trial . Do you think it is possible I could use the code
by somehow manipulating the format of input?

Thanks!

Best,

Tianyang