[FieldTrip] Post hoc comparison following cluster-based permutation test

Blume Christine christine.blume at sbg.ac.at
Tue Aug 15 13:15:37 CEST 2017

Hi Tom,

Thanks a lot indeed for the quick reply. I do find significant differences between A_avg and B_avg in the frequency range where I expect them following the results from the within condition comparisons. Although it is not directly comparable because clusters may obviously differ, I guess that is the best I can do.

Thanks again!

Best,
Christine