[FieldTrip] missing channels and time locked grand average

Arnold Kochari a.kochari at uva.nl
Wed Aug 9 16:47:45 CEST 2017

Hi Arjen,

Thank you for the suggestion. I tried it, but in this case
ft_timelockgrandaverage
just spits out NaN for the channels where some participant(s) had NaNs.
This is to be expected since that's how Matlab deals with NaNs by default. So
basically I need to find some way to do averaging within the filedtrip
datastructure that would be equivalent to matlab's 'omitnan' option.

Arnold