[FieldTrip] Using PPC method

Julia Coopi juliacoopiza at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 23:16:05 CEST 2017

Dear Fieldtrippers,

I am new in fieltrip. I want to use pair wise phase consistency method for
measuring the spike-pahse locking. My data set is recorded by neuralynx.
For measuring it I found this link: http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.or
g/tutorial/spikefield. Is it the right link? Should I go through all steps
including reading spikes and LFPs from neuralynx, make trails and ....
finally call thefollowing function?

ft_spiketriggeredspectrum

It is very boring and time consuming. Actually, I imported files into
matlab and make the trials which was a huge work at that time. I don't want
to do it again and import data from neuralynx by fieldtrip (which seems is
not very straighforward). I want to use the PPC method of fieldtrip using
imported files into matlab. Is there any way to do that?
Please guide me what is the best way.

Thanks,
Julia