[FieldTrip] adding info about individual trials

Roberto Petrosino robpetrosino at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 18:42:57 CEST 2017

Hello everyone,

I just started learning FieldTrip, and I am still adjusting to it, so apologies if my question is very basic.

Before running standard pre-processing steps and artifact rejection, I need to add specific information about individual trials of my non-epoched EEG data (i.e., which word was presented for specific trials), but I can’t find my way in the documentation online. Is there any specific function it might be appropriate for this purpose?

Thanks in advance,

-Roberto

Roberto Petrosino
Ph.D. Student in Linguistics
CT Institute for the Brain and Cognitive Sciences
University of Connecticut