[FieldTrip] Questions about coherence statistics on source level data

Q Meng q.meng301 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 03:11:24 CEST 2017

Dear list,

My apology, it should be a comparison of coherence value between 2
conditions in a within subject design.

In addition to my previous question on how to implement a non-parametric
permutation test on the difference of coherence values, I would like to
consult that in case I used hanning window as a single taper, what should I
do with the Z spectra equation described in Jan-Mathijs's J.Neurosci. 2011
paper? As it will result in infinite values, right?

Best,
Qing Meng