[FieldTrip] Time frequency analysis using evoked potentials

Julian Keil julian.keil at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 12:22:05 CEST 2017

Hi Alex,

just a very basic thought: Using a fixed zlim of [0 1] does not really make sense when using relative change (or absolute) baseline, as you could very well have values below zero post stimulus.
Also, when I compare your TFR Hanning (with absolute baseline) to the TFR Wavelet (with absolute baseline), they don't look too different, just badly scaled. Maybe you can play around with the zlim of the singleplot to get a better idea of what is happening here. Also, I wouldn't expect slightly different results from the wavelet vs. the mtmconvol as you are using different settings (e.g. 3 cycles width in the mtmconvol vs. 7 cycles in the wavelet).

Good luck,

Julian