[FieldTrip] error in source parcellation and source connectivity analysis

Seymour, Robert (Research Student) seymourr at aston.ac.uk
Mon Apr 10 13:14:10 CEST 2017

Hi Velmurugan,

You might want to look at this tutorial:

http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/networkanalysis?s[]=ft&s[]=networkanalysis<http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/networkanalysis?s%5b%5d=ft&s%5b%5d=networkanalysis>

I might be wrong but I think the AAL atlas currently implemented in Fieldtrip does not yet contain a .parcellation field, which is why you might be running into problems. You could try to reverse engineer this using the tissuelabel field I guess.

For more info on the full label names use wb_command -file-information from the HCP toolbox, or look at the supplementary materials on the Glasser paper.

Robert