[FieldTrip] Inquiry about Field-Trip usage for multi-channel sources

Joseph Lee joeboe at umich.edu
Fri Apr 7 20:23:32 CEST 2017

Dear Field Trip Community

I am Joe from the Computational Unit of the Center for Consciousness
Science, University of Michigan.

We are somewhat new to forward modelling and are currently undertaking a
project to generate 128 scalp-level channel signals from the 78
source-level signals. We are using the "ft_compute_leadfield" function of
FieldTrip in order to accomplish that goal.

Is this a valid approach for our goal or were those functions designed for
a different purpose?

Any comments on this will be helpful for us. Thank you very much.

Best,

Joe

Research Assistant
Center for Consciousness Science,