[FieldTrip] OpenMEEG binaries are not correctly installed

Sarang S. Dalal sarang at cfin.au.dk
Thu Apr 6 16:13:18 CEST 2017

Hi Rachel,

Contrary to what the message says, you might actually have the OpenMEEG binaries properly installed. :-) You do get the expected output when you ran system('om_assemble’)…

The problem is that the program that checks for it (om_checkombin.m) simply doesn’t know how to check for it on Windows. Have a look in om_checkombin.m … maybe you can figure out how to properly check on Windows, or otherwise simply force status = 0 as a temporary hack.

Cheers,
Sarang