[FieldTrip] Reading data from arbitrary source

Per Knutsen knutsenpm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 15:11:44 CEST 2016

Hi,
I am new to fieldtrip with the intention of analyzing mouse ECoG/LFP data.

I already have my datasets loaded into Matlab (from a format not directly
supported by fieldtrip). Next, I need to read this data into a fieldtrip
structure for processing. I see frequent use of a structure called cfg,
with fields:

cfg.dataset
cfg.trialdef.threshold
cfg.trialdef.prestim
cfg.trialdef.poststim

etc

Can anyone direct me to the documentation of this structure's format. What
data is stored, what is the format, units etc?

*Per M Knutsen*
University of Oslo
Dept. of Molecular Medicine, Physiology Sect.
PB 1103 Blindern, NO-0317 Oslo
+47.45103762