[FieldTrip] Change in configuration file

Narjes Soltani na.so.ir at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 08:50:03 CEST 2016

Hi
I am writing my own trial function in fieldtrip and I need to pass some
additional information as input argument to this function, but I wonder if
it is also possible to include these information in ft_definetrial
configuration file instead of passing them as input argument in the
function. I checked the already available parameters in ft_definetrial
configuration file, but none of them seemed to be useful for me for passing
the new information I need for further processing.

Best Regards
Narjes Soltani