[FieldTrip] Elekta Head Position Information --> FT

Arjen Stolk a.stolk8 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 01:21:54 CEST 2016

Actually, while looking at it again, it doesnt provide the elekta headpositions, but creates position traces through dipolefitting. It's been a while but I recall this procedure wasn't that straightforward, producing shaky results. Perhaps someone in the list can point you in the right direction in terms of how to read in the elekta headpositions using ft_preproc.