[FieldTrip] Fwd: Postdoc positions @ Campus Bio-Medico University, Rome, Italy
giovannipellegrino at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 18:40:52 CEST 2016
- Apologies for cross-postings -
In the context of the European Research Council Grant “RESHAPE: REstoring
the Self with embodiable HAnd ProsthesEs”, we are seeking two
scientists* to join us in developing new tools and methods to improve the
embodiment of robotic hand prostheses and study the related brain processes.
Activities will be carried out in a multidisciplinary research environment
(Clinical Neurophysiology and Neuroengineering) @ Campus Bio-Medico
University, Rome Italy (www.unicampus.it).
Post-Doc ideal candidates should
· - have relevant publications in international journals and
experience in fund raising
· - be English mother tongue or have almost comparable fluency
· - *own at least two of the following expertise*:
1. Programming for development/customization of interactive
Virtual/Augmented Reality environment
2. EEG/MRI signal processing
3. Body ownership, embodiment, cognitive neuroscience.
Suitable candidates can introduce themselves by contacting Giovanni Di Pino
(g.dipino at unicampus.it) and Domenico Formica(d.formica at unicampus.it).
Giovanni Pellegrino, MD
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the fieldtrip