[FieldTrip] [EXTERNAL] Re: Importing arbitrary dataset using ft_definetrial

Borna, Amir aborna at sandia.gov
Fri Sep 2 17:59:38 CEST 2016

Hi Jan-Mathijs,
Thank you for your suggestion. I haven't tried your solution yet as my question is not specific to any function; it looks like many of the ft functions require the configuration (cfg) argument which is created only by calling ft_definetial. So is there a way to call ft_definetial on a custom dataset? Thank you.

Best,
Amir Borna.
Sandia National Lab.