[FieldTrip] response requested - please check the FieldTrip website

Robert Oostenveld r.oostenveld at donders.ru.nl
Mon Sep 5 09:00:39 CEST 2016

Dear FieldTrip users

I just got word from someone who received a warning when opening the FieldTrip website. See below, it appears blacklisted by his (institutional) security software. I checked: for me it looks fine. I also don’t see anything unusual on the server itself, but a website hack is sometimes hard to detect.

Could you please check the website on unusual or suspicious behaviour? But don’t click on anything if you see something unexpected!

Please let me know in a PERSONAL REPLY to this email whether it works or not. Please do NOT REPLY to all people on the list, as the others on the list won’t be able to fix it anyway and will probably be annoyed by all those email messages.

Thanks,
Robert