[FieldTrip] filtering during artifact detection

Maximilien Chaumon maximilien.chaumon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 14:27:32 CEST 2016

Thank you Diego for your quick reply.
Whether or not I include those filter parameters explicitly does not change
anything.
This is what i have now:

        cfg.artfctdef.eog               = [];
         cfg.artfctdef.eog.bpfilter   = 'yes';
        cfg.artfctdef.eog.bpfilttype = 'but';
        cfg.artfctdef.eog.bpfreq     = [1 15];
        cfg.artfctdef.eog.bpfiltord  = 4;

       cfg.artfctdef.eog.channel       = eogchans;
        cfg.artfctdef.eog.trlpadding    = 0;
        cfg.artfctdef.eog.interactive   = 'yes';
        cfg.artfctdef.eog.cutoff        = 2.5;

        [cfg, artifact{iC,iD}]      = ft_artifact_eog(cfg,data);

but the resulting interactive window looks like this:

[image: pasted1]

Seems like the preprocessing step isn't applied... any clue why that is?