[FieldTrip] Question about cluster-based permutation tests on linear mixed models

Elisabeth May elisabethsusanne.may at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 19:38:51 CEST 2016

Dear Eric and Alik,

thanks a lot for your helpful responses!

I will have a close look at the faqs, Eric, and test the approaches you
outlined. I am curious, anyway, as to how different results will be for
simple regressions compared to the multilevel results of the linear-mixed
models.

Like Alik, I am also curious about other people's opinions on the general
question if there are theoretical reasons against a combination of the
approaches like Alik suggested. We also thought about this approach but
haven't fully tested it yet because of the very long calculation times.

Thanks again and have a nice weekend!
Elisabeth