[FieldTrip] BTI to MNI coordination

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Mon Nov 7 20:52:33 CET 2016

Mehdy,

As I suggested in an earlier e-mail it’s most convenient to use ft_sourceinterpolate to interpolate the atlas onto the sourcemodel. To this end you can use the template sourcemodel that comes shipped with the HCP megconnectome software. Once you have managed to do this, you can directly look-up the anatomical labels of the dipole positions, because the dipole positions in the individual sourcemodels (in bti space) by construction coincide with the template after transformation into mni space. This is explained on page 30 of the HCP MEG manual. I suggest you to consult this in somewhat more detail.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs