[FieldTrip] File Size depends on No. of Trials?

Julian Keil julian.keil at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 10:31:37 CET 2016

Hi Christine,

take a look into the cfg.previous of ERDERS. Fieldtrip stores information
on previous data analysis steps there. Maybe the trial information is
hidden somewhere in there.
The MatLab command rmfield can then be used to remove some unwanted fields
from a structure. But please beware! There is a good reason for the
thorough bookkeeping in Fieldtrip (which has saved me quite often).
Good luck,

Julian

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 10:25 AM, Blume Christine <christine.blume at sbg.ac.at