[FieldTrip] Cluster-based permutation: Interactions & Alpha adjustment

Blume Christine christine.blume at sbg.ac.at
Mon Nov 28 16:46:08 CET 2016

Dear community,

I am using the cluster-based permutation test for statistical evaluation of my data. Besides main effects I also test the interaction between them. When following up on a significant interaction with further permutation tests I feel I should correct my alpha level for multiple comparisons. Is that correct?

Best,
Christine

Dipl.-Psych. Christine Blume
University of Salzburg
Department of Psychology
Centre for Cognitive Neuroscience (CCNS)
Laboratory for Sleep, Cognition and Consciousness Research
Hellbrunner Str. 34
A-5020 Salzburg
Email: christine.blume at sbg.ac.at<mailto:christine.blume at sbg.ac.at>
T: +43 (0) 662 - 8044 5146