[FieldTrip] Unable to reproduce BEM headmodel - possible bug in bemcp

Vladimir Litvak litvak.vladimir at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 11:05:15 CET 2016

Hi Simon,

Then it might be something else. As I said, I checked yesterday in the
latest SPM and it looks OK but there might be some code differences. We
don't update our bemcp version every time we update the core FT. The
approach Robert used and he might still have the script for it is to make a
mesh for a single sphere and compare the bemcp solution for it with the
analytical one.

Vladimir