[FieldTrip] BTI to MNI coordination

mehdy dousty mehdy.dousty at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 22:17:19 CET 2016

Thank you very much. As you suggest after computing the inverse problem I
interpolate the atlas to the sourcemodel by the below commands:

atlas =
ft_read_atlas('/home/mehdy/Desktop/EEG-1/fieldtrip-20160417/template/atlas/aal/ROI_MNI_V4.nii');
cfg = [];
cfg.interpmethod = 'nearest';
cfg.parameter = 'tissue';
individual_sourcemodel3d1 =
ft_sourceinterpolate(cfg,atlas,individual_sourcemodel3d);

and then interpolate the result of source construction to the computed
source model , I mean individual_sourcemodel3d1:

cfg = [];
cfg.parameter = 'pow';
source_eloreta_disc_int1 =
ft_sourceinterpolate(cfg,source_eloreta,individual_sourcemodel3d1);

now the are the data parcellated? if it is so, how can I get the
parcellation labels?
Thanks