[FieldTrip] BTI to MNI coordination

mehdy dousty mehdy.dousty at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 17:48:25 CET 2016

Thanks for the answer. I am going to volumelookup the predefined
sourcemodel which is provided by HCP, MEG_anatomy_sourcemodel_3d6mm.mat, to
the ROI_MNI_V4, as the atlas has the MNI coordination systema and the
sourcemodel has the bti coordinations system and there is no transform
function in the sourcmodel to convert  bti to mni, what is your suggestion
to do so?
Thanks