[FieldTrip] Queries using GRAD

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Mon May 16 19:42:44 CEST 2016

Hi Laxmi,

Why do you think that your current problem is caused by the ‘grad’ field in GA_FC?
The error message you get suggests otherwise (it actually suggests that the data you use as an input to ft_topoplotER is not recognized as a properly formatted fieldtrip data structure), and indicates that the variable STR_eEPDC is internally inconsistent. The most likely cause of this is that the fields that describe the physical interpretation of the numeric data fields is not in line with the size of the data.

Here’s a link that describes the type of data that (I think) you try to use as an input to the plotting routine:

http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/reference/ft_datatype_timelock , but perhaps you also would like to look into http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/reference/ft_datatype_freq

Here’s a link that describes the grad-structure (although I don’t think that you need this):

http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/how_are_electrodes_magnetometers_or_gradiometers_described