[FieldTrip] Cluster-based permutation analysis statfun ANCOVA

Alex Sel alex.sel at psy.ox.ac.uk
Tue May 24 10:57:46 CEST 2016

Dear List,

Apologies for the reposting...

I am trying to perform a cluster-based permutation test. I have an experimental design with 2 within variables (2x2 design) and a covariate. I wonder how I can define the statistics in the script to include both the within-subject variables and the covariate. I am using the cfg.statistics  = 'depsamplesFmultivariate' but I am unsure how to define the covariate in the model.

Any insight on this would be much appreciated.

Best wishes

Alex Sel, PhD
Postdoctoral Researcher
Department of Experimental Psychology,