[FieldTrip] head model mat contains only NaN values

Homölle, S. (Simon) S.Homolle at donders.ru.nl
Thu May 19 19:42:50 CEST 2016

Dear Gina,

 I see that the "scalp" has vertices that connect planes
internal to the brain (see images attached).

I guess this is the reason why you get the NaN values. BEM needs nested and sufficiently distant surfaces.

As I don't know the quality and sequence (T1, T2?) of your MRI I suggest you to look at the segmentation to be sure that this is well done. With a good segmentation preparing the mesh is not a problem.

Bests,

Simon Homölle
PhD Candidate
Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging