[FieldTrip] some issues with the sebserver hosting the wiki

Robert Oostenveld r.oostenveld at donders.ru.nl
Wed May 4 13:06:07 CEST 2016

Dear community,

The server that is also hosting the FieldTrip wiki (and some other Donders web sites) seems to have been under attack by hackers, trying to use it for sending email spam.

We have not nailed down the issue yet. As a preventive measure we have blocked a whole list of suspicious IP addresses from accessing the FieldTrip wiki.

If you cannot access the wiki any more, please let me know and I’ll unblock your IP address. Also if you notice anything unusual on the wiki (e.g. pages that youy think should not be there), please drop me a personal email.

best regards,
Robert