[FieldTrip] coefficient of variation on raw data

Korey Kam koreykam at gmail.com
Tue May 24 17:15:51 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I'm interested in computing the coefficient of variation on raw data for
single trials (as opposed to averaging them). In order to maintain cfg
bookkeeping, I've been trying ft_math for this purpose.

However, I've been unable to call ft_math in a single trial manner to
effectively compute this:
coeff(i) = std(trial(i))/mean(trial(i));

Does anyone have a recommendation on doing this in FT? Alternatively, I've
used nested loops over trials and channels, but would much rather maintain
cfg history.

Thanks,
Korey