[FieldTrip] Queries:4

Laxmi Shaw laxmi.shaw22 at gmail.com
Sun May 22 17:28:39 CEST 2016

Dear Fieldtrip user,
I am getting an that , i am using the layout of biosemi 64 and out of 64
...8 selected electrodes.But the code is working fine,while investing i
found that the out of 8, 4 electrodes are outsides the topoplot. I have
doubt regarding the EEG 10-20 system, all the standards electrodes
positions have to be same then how come X,Y ,z and theta values are
differed in other layouts. How can i fix this problem of such 10-20
channels location.In biosemi 64 and EEG10-20.lay what are the 4 columns
signifies and how can i define for my own 64 channels.
Your help and suggestions are always appreciable.

Thanks and regards

--
Laxmi Shaw
Research Scholar(PhD)