[FieldTrip] EEG connectivity without averaging over the trials.

Mengqi Xing xmq1990 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 18:33:41 CEST 2016

Dear all,

I'm using fieldtrip to do dynamic EEG connectivity analyses and I have a few questions about trial averaging in ft_connectivityanalysis. I realized regardless which method I'm using, the ft_connectivityanalysis tends to averaging over trials (dimension rpt), which sacrifices the dynamic of  the data. Is it possible not let the function averaging over trials while still getting a meaningful result? ( I tried to duplicate trial and let it average itself and it reported some errors.)  Or is there a connectivity method that allows non-trial-averaging to run?  Thank you very much!

Maggie Xing