[FieldTrip] depsamplesF

Alex Sel alex.sel at psy.ox.ac.uk
Mon May 16 20:55:01 CEST 2016

Dear list,

I would like to run a non-parametric cluster-based permutation analysis. My experiment has a 2X2 within-subject design, i.e. I would like to compare more than two experimental conditions. I am using the cfg.statistics  = 'depsamplesFmultivariate'. I wonder if this would be the correct option considering that I only have ONE dependent variable (i.e. ANOVA) and not multiple dependent variables (i.e. MANOVA). If this is not the correct statistic, would you be able to tell me what is the correct statistic that should be apply to tests differences between more than 2 experimental conditions in a within subject design?

Any insight on this would be much appreciated.

Best wishes,
Alex Sel, PhD
Postdoctoral Researcher
Department of Experimental Psychology,