[FieldTrip] What is the purpose of ft_sourcedescriptives()?

Harold Cavendish harold.cav89 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 20:04:38 CEST 2016

Dear Jan-Mathijs,

thank you for your answer and please accept my apologies for the delay.

I read that documentation but like I said, “computes descriptive parameters
of the source analysis results” doesn't provide a meaningful explanation.
What are those descriptive parameters? When should one use it?

As for not using the function as an option, I'm trying to understand how to
use FieldTrip and whether that function is important or not is beyond the
scope of my current knowledge, hence why I'm trying to find the answer
here. If I were to take your suggested approach every time, I don't think
I'd ever succeed. ;-)

Thank you and have a nice day!

Harold