[FieldTrip] About calculation of total power in TFr analysis

Tuna Cakar cogsci.tuna at gmail.com
Mon May 9 17:26:01 CEST 2016

Dear all,

Although I have been using Fieldtrip over a year for the ERP analyses
mostly, I am new in this e-mail list. I want to ask a simple question that
has been challenging for me.

Regarding the time-frequency analysis (Morlet), I would like to calculate
the total power over 1000 milliseconds and 0.1-40 Hz range. I realised that
the codes in tutorial provides the calculation of evoked power.

Could someone please help me with that?

Thanks very much in advance. Kind regards, best,

Tuna