[FieldTrip] Washington DC/NIH Fieldtrip Users

Munsif Jatoi munsif.jatoi at gmail.com
Sat May 7 06:28:31 CEST 2016

Dear Hassan Aleem,

I have been working in EEG source localization for my PH.D. Try to read the latest literature first. I would like to suggest you for different softwares such as SPM which has field trip integration in it. Try BEM head modeling with MSP Loreta as inversion methods. You can contact me for any help.

Best,
Munsif

Sent from my iPhone