[FieldTrip] Pb with ft_freqstatistics when averaged over channels : NaNs

laetitia.lalla at inserm.fr laetitia.lalla at inserm.fr
Tue Mar 29 12:08:10 CEST 2016

Hello again,

I actually solved my problem... It was pretty silly...

I needed to put 1 and 2 in my design matrix instead of 0 and 1...

It's in the code here :

in ft_statfun_indepsamplesT.m

row 77

% perform some checks on the design
sel1 = find(design(cfg.ivar,:)==1);
sel2 = find(design(cfg.ivar,:)==2);

Sorry about that... But maybe it can help other people ?

Have a nice day,

Laetitia

Links:
------