[FieldTrip] beamforming tutorial - cfg.headmodel

Jose joseluisblues at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 11:19:38 CET 2016

Thanks Robert,
It runs better. Still I would like to check some errors I got...

When I run "ft_prepare_leadfield" I get:
Warning: the selected value 18 should be within the range of the array from
17.8808 to 17.8808

When I run "ft_sourceinterpolate" I get:
Warning: could not reshape freq to the expected dimensions

Is this something I should worry about?, Or there is something I need to
pay attention when I define my FOI?,

best,
Jose Luis